Friday, January 2, 2009

About Jennifer



I am Jennifer, owner of The Magic Brush for the past 1o years. I have 3 lovely children and a husband whom I am wild about.

I am a part time working mom with a full time passion for the Lord, my family and my paint. I try to juggle a painting career with being home with my kiddos as much as possible and some days it's just really hard. I am so grateful that I have women who work for me who allow me to be home several days a week.

I actually have a bachelor's degree in Computer Based Information Systems. You can read about my journey from computers to crackle by clicking here.

I am terribly sentimental, so I also love to scrapbook the lives of our children.

My other interest is running. But I'll be honest....I only exercise because I have to. I did run my first half marathon this summer. You can read all about it here. I will be doing other posts on the subject.

I love writing on this blog. It fills a need for me to be creative and to talk a lot. I covet your comments. Thank you for being interested in my career and my life. You really are a blessing to me.

3 comments:

Wendee said...

Hey there Jennifer, I loved looking at your window panes and even more I share your same passion for the Lord and my kiddos and sweet hubby. I happen to love window panes everywhere too. I started decorating with them over 10 years ago before they became really popular. I am trying to figure out how to do a sort of antique wax seal pendant look to one. Do you have any ideas? I am wanting it to look distressed and like someone used a wax seal for that word I am choosing. I think I am choosing the words Love and Encourage. It is going to be placed high on my vaulted ceilings. Thanks for any input you have. God bless you, Wendee

Nicole Love said...

I love your blog and you are extremely talented!

Des said...

Wowza, love your blog, I need to get off my duff and paint something!! I'm book marking you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails